Where are the curtains made and by whom?
All our products are made in our own workshop in Yorkshire. All of our seamstresses are solely employed by us, we do not use homeworkers. Many of our staff members are ex Burberry.
What else do you make or supply?
As well as curtains, we make:
- Roman blinds in either stacked or cascade style, with either machine sewn channels or stab-stitched.
- Pelmets in all their forms.
- Curtain valances.
- Bed throws and valances.
- Cushions etc.
From our trusted suppliers we can supply:
- Accessories such as poles, tracks, holdbacks etc.
- Blinds such as vertical, Venetian and roller (including laminated).
- Fabric and lining.
What linings and interlinings do you use?
- Sateen, top quality 116 pick 100% cotton.
- Blackout, 3 pass ultrasoft
- Bonded Blackout, 3 pass blackout with polyester fleece.
- Bonded sateen, 100% cotton sateen with polyester fleece.
- Poly-cotton, a good quality lining for larger price sensitive jobs.
- All of the above linings are available in ivory, white and cream and are colour-matched to each other.
- Interlinings are available in various weights and either as domett or bump.
- All linings and interlinings are also available in FR (fire retardant) if needed.
Are your products fully bespoke?
We understand that your customers come to you for your design flair and your ability to supply soft furnishings which look truly bespoke and not off-the-shelf.
Therefore we will make soft furnishings as bespoke as you can design them.
What Types of curtains do you made?
There are many different styles of curtains and different headings, some of which have more than one name. We are familiar with all of them.
Whilst our speciality is hand sewn curtains and Roman blinds, we are as comfortable making interlined swags and tails as we are simple machine sewn pencil pleat curtains.
All of our pinch pleats and goblets are sewn by hand.
Do you supply fabrics?
We have accounts with many fabric suppliers from budget to top-end and are more than happy to supply this for you if needed.
What is interlining?
Interlining is additional thick fabric placed between the face fabric and the lining which gives a more luxurious and cosy feel to the window.
It can also help to insulate it from the cold and noise.
Could you help me work out the quantity of fabric needed?
Yes, no problem.
Do you offer check measure and fitting?
We can quote for measuring and fitting.
May I visit your workroom?
By appointment you are more than welcome to visit us.
Can you accommodate rush jobs?
Subject to capacity we will always do our best to accommodate an urgent job.
Do you deliver to site?
We offer a nationwide service and can deliver to any address you provide as long as someone is there to sign for the delivery.
We are happy to enclose your paperwork or send plain label.